Blue Maeve Shop
Out of Print
There are still a few bundles of Blue Maeve paper available at Amazon while supplies last.
Sweet endings. Life’s adventure continues, new paths emerge. Wishing you all the best today and always. Onward! ~the Blue Maeve Team
Thanks for visiting our little online shop!
You can purchase your Blue Maeve products from select stores and on Amazon.
Discbound notebook filler paper.
Ruled (lined) paper with background art and a wide un-lined bottom margin. Premium, eco-friendly paper creates a smooth writing experience and takes a gel pen or fountain pen well. Available in Lotus Flower, Dragonfly, or Mandala.
- Discbound filler paper; pre-punched to fit letter-sized notebooks and planners
- 8.5″ x 11″ paper; 11-hole punched fits TUL, Arc, Circa, Blue Maeve, and other letter-sized notebooks
- 40 sheets (80 pages); ruled (lined) premium paper with wide un-lined bottom margin
- Background art stimulates left and right brain collaboration (great for notes, list-making, journaling, or doodling)
- Printed in the USA. Created and published by a small, woman-owned business
Peaceful and fun stationary
Very peaceful paper for journaling and self reflection when I write in my circa notebook. Exactly what I was looking for!
Nice quality paper
This paper fits my TUL notebook perfectly and the pages are attractive and a good weight of paper.
I will purchase again!
Beautiful paper. Looks just as described/pictured. Fit perfectly into my Circa notebook.
Beautiful and functional
Perfect filler for my ARC disc system. The pattern is beautiful but light enough not to distract your writing.
This paper is awesome! The mandala and lotus designs add an elegant touch without distracting or interfering with note-taking or journaling. They’re also fun to color in or doodle around if you’re so inclined.
I can’t wait for the next series of these refills to come out.
Beautiful, Quality Paper
I LOVE this paper! Not only is it beautifully designed, but the pages are made of high-quality, good thickness paper.
I highly recommend – whether you’re filling the Shakti Journal (which I am) or adding to your own notebook.